Wednesday, December 26, 2012

acceptance letter example

acceptance letter example | acceptance letter example image | image acceptance letter | acceptance letter format | picture acceptance letter | acceptance letter template | sample acceptance letter
acceptance letter example


Dear Mr. Smith,

It gives me great pleasure to accept the Editorial Assistant position with NBC.  I am particularly pleased
that I will be able to work on the News floor to learn firsthand the operations of producing a news
program.

Per my offer letter, I would like to restate the terms of my hiring agreement.  I will begin my position as
Editorial Assistant on July 1, 2007 at the downtown State Street location.  I understand my starting
salary will be $40,000 with performance reviews every year and that NBC will pay for my relocation
expenses up to $1,500.

I received the employment forms sent in the mail and have completed and returned them.  Thank you
again for what I am certain will be an outstanding opportunity and will look forward to seeing you in
July.

Sincerely,

1 comment: